Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ok.. so bear with me!!!!

This is my first time being a room mom... I know... I know...

So, if any of you know me, I am not the most creative joe on the block (that is why I am happy to have you guys to help me!!!)

Mrs. Kertamus sent home a bunch of papers and one of them was a parent volunteer paper. I appreciate all the responses that I have gotten! Thank you so much because without your guys' help... I could not do it without you guys!!!

Now... as part as room mom duties, I need to set up a calendar of parent volunteers. I am getting more information from Mrs. Kertamus, but what she needs help with is during the day to help with math, reading, and also just general stuff in the classroom. I would like to get people's opinions on what they would like to do to help, such as if a set day a week would work for you, or if once a month, etc... give me ideas!! :)

And remember, studies have shown that the more parent involvement in the classroom, the happier the classroom is and the happier the teacher is as well! :) (I don't know if that is a true study... I just made it up, but I know for a fact that it is true!!!)

LETS GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUR WONDERFUL MRS. KERTAMUS!!!!

Take care once again!

Kellie Bosarge

1 comment: